Step Deck Specs
- Weight: 12,000 lbs
- Length: 48' or 53' Upper Deck: 10'6" Lower Deck: 42'6"
- Width: 102" Overall
- Air Ride Suspension
- Fixed or Sliding Rear Axle
- Aluminum Floor with Apitong Wood
- Capacity: 80,000 lbs GVWR (60,000 lbs in 10')
- Coupler Height: 48"
- King Pin Setting: 18"
- Tires: 255/70R22.5
- Main Beams: Fabricated High Tensile Steel
- Fabricated I-Beam with S-Style Neck Design--High Tensile Strength Steel--Coil Package Standard
- Sand Blasted--Primed--Painted
- Landing Gear: Heavy Duty 2-Speed Gear Drive, 140,000 lbs Static Load Capacity
- Lighting: LED Sealed Lights, Sealed Wiring Harness +Easy Financing and Lease-To-Own Available
Starting at $39,950
**Add $1,500 to base price for Arizona & Colorado Locations
Brazos Trailers are built with proven, practical, efficient designs that are second to none.
Understanding the industry that a Brazos Trailer is built for gives us an advantage over the competition. Brazos Trailers are built with high-quality American made steel including the patented AR450 Wear Plate. Along with our high-quality components, you will also find our attention to detail right down to every weld.